Rules:1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 Random Facts about Me1) I like feet
2) Rain and snow usually relax me~
3) I usually play video games in the bathroom.
4) I take millions of naps
5) I would love to own a go-kart~!
6) Christmas decorations at a huge mall make be happy!
7) I'm planning *and need* to make more diversity in my original content
8) I adore goin to carnivals
9) I'm extremely lazy
10) I LOATHE how long it takes for a Steven Universe/Mickey Mouse episode to air!
And now, on with the show!
To start off, here are the questions from
1) Who is your Favorite Comedian?
Ehhhhhhhhh I'm not familiar with watching that many stand ups, but I do enjoy Dave Chappelle when I get the chance! (And while I enjoy Jeff Dunham's puppeteering, his humor kinda sours most of the time)
2) What is your secret shame?
Hmmmmm, I probably exposed them all anyway
3) Who were your artistic influences?
Defiantely anyone who had their work on Cartoon Network back when I was kid (In this case, anyone who worked on Looney Tunes, Popeye, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, Courage, Bill & Mandy, etc.)
4) What made you interested in my work?
Honestly, I really love how you make lineless work~! *w*
5) Do you think DA is going out of style?
Hm, beats me
6) What art books do you have?
I......don't really have any 0~0
7) Did you want to do something else before you became an artist?
Wellll, since I would usually massage my family members' feet alot as a kid, I would've definitely been a massage therapist.
8) What is your favorite Youtube channel?
Definitely Glove and Boots
9) What is your least favorite fandom?
Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure, every fandom's gonna have bastards in them
10) What was your best/worst experience at a con?
Eh, I haven't been to a con just yet :/
Next, here's questions from
1) What was your first game console you ever had?
2)Who are your three biggest ideals (art or in life)?
1. Be sure to read every constructive criticism you get.
2. Not everybody's gonna enjoy your work
3. When it becomes really necessary, be strict and don't take any shit!
3) What's your favorite genre of music and why you like it?
I personally like all, but for all the catchy and faced-paced beats it's made long ago, I'd say jazz~!
4) How did you wander onto my art?
Honestly, it all started when I saw 's take on Rick hehe
5) Best and Worst Franchise in your opinion?
Hmmmmmmmm, not sure, but I do enjoy being in the Steven Universe fandom!
6) What is your opinion toward animation and cartoon shows today?
Honestly, they've definitely gotten better than what I've expected from being in the "EVERYTHING MODERN SUCKS" times.
7) You drawing your job or do you do it as a hobby?
Hmmmmmmmm.. only time will tell on that.
8)Mustard or Ketchup
9) Is there anything I really makes you cringe but it doesn't with everyone else you know? (not a fear, just something you are like "ECH!" ?)
10) Got a question to ask me?
Ehhhhhhhh not really.
1) Who is your favorite voice actor/actress?
Mel Blanc, June Foray, Tony Anselmo, Clarence Nash, Bill Farmer, etc.
2) As a child, what cartoon inspired you the most to draw?
A bunch, but it was definatley the animated opening of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is what inpired me to draw my own characters for the rest of my life
3) What is your opinion on NSFW art?
Hmmmm, I'd rather keep that personal to close friends
4) Do you think being a undermined artist these days is as tough as ever? Do the top tier scum artist contribute to this?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh I'd rather not answer this
5) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 movies would you bring?
1. Mickey, Donald, & Goofy: The Three Musketeers
2. The Three Caballeros
3. Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind
6) Do you have a routine for your drawing time?
When it comes to this summer vacation, it's usually the night time whare I really start drawing
7) Whats the longest you've ever worked on a piece?
6 hours straight on this bitch!
8) If you could bring any character to life to be your waifu (wife), BUT youd have to woo her/him first, who would it be?
Hmmmmm, as much as I would love to say Pearl from "Steven Universe", I couldn't woo for shit!
9) Whats the worst part about being an adult that loves cartoons?
PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR THEM OUT OF THE BLUE
10) Who was on the phone?
Mmmmmmm no one in paticular
1)Got any favorite splatter flicks?
I'd definitely go for them old-school Peter Jackson flicks
2)Most favorite musician?
What literally pops in my head: Louis Armstrong
3)Your most hated movie?
Hmmmmmmm, don't really have one yet :I
4)Butts or bewbs(for guys)/Butts or strong abs and chest(for the ladies c
Hmmmmmmmmmm...I pick the tootsies~ :3
Eh, any phrase I say will probably be embarrassing anyway
6)Have a crush on a friend?
7)What do you like to draw most?
Duckies and feetsies~
8)Where do you live?(City,countryside etc)
Fall River; Massachuesetts
9)Your favorite Youtube poops?
Hmmm, as much as I enjoy them, I don't have any personaly favorites *~*
10)You still cringe at your old art?
And while I am NOT gonna tag anyone (some rules are meant to be broken ), but I will ask this to ANYONE who sees this: